[Discuss] Cards and comment on healthy food

Arthur Grau agrau at one-economy.com
Thu Oct 13 09:37:55 PDT 2011

Thank you for the thoughts Carola.  Indeed I suggested the beehive link, but
it could be to any healthy eating article. (Full disclosure).

For Vakil, is this attached file something we can go to print with?  We had
much debate on the Chinese and settled on the one here.  Let me know if you
need more.  Attaching a pdf of the illustrator file for easy view.

Arthur