[Discuss] Cards - Ready to print

Michelle Koeth michelle at codeforamerica.org
Mon Oct 17 11:52:55 PDT 2011

Hey everyone,

The cards look good to me. I don't think we have any Chinese speaker
resources on our end, so we'll go with the translation that you all have
been able to come up with. If you could also have your Chinese programmer
checkout the chinese copy on the website, and let us know if any of it
should be changed, that would be great too.

My outstanding to-do's include making an "About Us" page where I'll also put
links to our discuss group, and to the Beehive article on why it is
important to eat healthy. I feel like the main page is getting a bit busy
now with text, so I'd like to use the About Us page to have these kinds of
"extra" reference links and copy.

It should be noted that our telephony platform, Tropo, is a development
account. Therefore, with the rollout of the pilot, we may max out the "free"
developer account limitations. This may result in service outages if too
many people text the number at once. We can do a "wait and see" if this
becomes a problem, and if so, upgrade to a production account - the pricing
is listed here - https://www.tropo.com/pricing/, for our needs, it will be a
flat $3 a month + 1 cent for every inbound and outbound message. Let me know
what you all think about the anticipated demand, and whether we should
upgrade. On my end, I'll send an email to our contact at Tropo and let him
know our plans, and what his suggestion would be.

Cheers
Michelle

--
Michelle M. Koeth