[Discuss] Cards - Ready to print

Michelle Koeth michelle at codeforamerica.org
Mon Oct 17 15:34:55 PDT 2011

All,

After talking with Jeremy, we felt the best course was just to switch over
to the CfA account now before anything gets printed. So, while SnapFresh
will still work at the old number - (415) 349-3019,* can we print the cards
to use the new number - (415)889-8650*?

Sorry this is kind of last minute - let me know if it will be OK to replace
the old number on the cards with the new number. I'll update the copy on the
website next.

Cheers
Michelle