[Discuss] Cards - Ready to print

Michelle Koeth michelle at codeforamerica.org
Wed Oct 19 10:04:54 PDT 2011

I just tried it - 415-889-8650 - and it worked with a zip code, but is
having issues with spaces in the address. We made some changes to the SMS
code two weeks back since the multi-lingual support changed how SMS queries
were made. If you use a zip code, you should have no problems. If you
replace "special characters" in your query with their respective escape
codes it works too.

Its a fairly easy fix and I'll get to it right now to fix. The number is
fine though - you can try it with just a zipcode and you'll see it works.
(if it doesn't for some reason work with the zipcode, let me know)

Cheers
Michelle

--
Michelle M. Koeth