[Discuss] migrating snapfresh.org, who wants accounts on the new machine?

Aaron Bannert aaron at codemass.com
Sat May 3 10:29:57 PDT 2014

Aha, I didn't realize your commits were going to a separate branch, so I went ahead and just set up a separate vhost and rails instance under http://beta.snapfresh.org that is using the "develop" branch, and the "developer" RAILS_ENV, and also has its own separate database instance.

Beta seems to be working fine as far as I can tell with your latest commits, so let me know if you see anything out of wack. (I'll be checking in some minor Gemfile changes to accommodate Ubuntu 14.04's versions in a moment.)

Also let me know when you want me to update&deploy from that branch again, and once you're confident that the changes are solid go ahead and merge with master and let me know so I can push that out to prod.

Thanks,
-aaron